Roll up, roll up! Make way for the Sorry Entertainer Newspaper Anthology!
The Sorry Entertainer is a high-quality, black and white, tabloid sized newsprint comics anthology. Co-edited by Simon and Nick, it features comic book artists from across the world. It is the first Things in Panels publication.
Who’s in it?
- The Dynamic Duo: Messrs Andrew Cheverton and Rol Hirst
- The legendary Lord Brad Foster
- The ineffable Master Christopher Fairless
- Mr Dangerous himself, David Ziggy Greene
- The mysterious Dr Thom Ferrier
- The curious case of Jarod Rosello
- The wistful Master Jason Martin
- The card-shark stylings of Messrs Jordan Collver and Richard Worth
- New York’s finest tumbler, Miss Lauren Barnett
- Florida’s own Ringmasters, Messrs Loren Knack and Ron McVicar
- Argentinean mastermind, Loris Z
- The stage-ready Mr Matt Reichmann
- The ever-suffering Master Nick Soucek
- The despairing President Noah Van Sciver
- Buskin’ Paddy Lynch
- The Inky Devil, Robert Malkin
- The excitable Mr Peter Batchelor
- Master of Northern wit and ice-cream salesman, Rob Jackson
- Diarist and humourist, Mr Sam Spina
These contributions aren’t your usual superhero fare – they’re specially commissioned works of underground, alternative and small-press storytellers, spinning yarns of sad theatre performers, blackmailed entertainers, plane crashes, wrestling matches gone wrong, flatulent stand-ups, persecuted human statutes and of four eyed-wonders – plus a whole lot more besides.
You can buy it here.